Remote Software: ATVision Pro™
Remote management software for VLDVR4, FA-HDX16, FA-HD916 & FA-HVR32 digital video recorder (DVR) models.
ATVision Pro™ remote management software program from ATV. Manages & controls system management, video monitoring, video recording and image playback of multiple remote sites with ATV recorders.
To download a copy of ATVision Pro™ Click Here.
NOTE: This product includes software developed by the “Open SSL Project” for use in the “Open SSL Toolkit”. (http://www.openssl.org/)
- Checks and reports status of remote DVRs
- Notification of events detected at remote sites
- Remote monitoring of live camera images
- Panic recording of monitored images
- Time-lapse and event search of recorded images
- Remote software upgrades and system programming
- View system and event log information of remote DVRs
- Remote monitoring of multiple remote sites using 3D maps
- Connect up to 64 remote sites (up to 20 remote sites for remote search) at a time
- Extended DVRNS connection time-out for slower networks (up to 10 seconds)
- Ability to search up to 20 external HDD’s at one time
|Minimum PC Requirements|
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows XP x86 (32 Bit) or Microsoft Windows Vista x86 (32 Bit)|
|CPU:||Intel Pentium IV (Celeron) 2.4GHz or faster|
|RAM:||512 MB or higher|
|VGA:||AGP, Video RAM 8MB or higher (1024 x 768, 24bpp or higher)|